Thursday, August 30, 2007

tinsel schmintzel

I have this amazing friend, his name is Zack. He's tall, dark, handsome, kind, loyal, creative, witty and can sing his tight little buns off. I'm not sure he knows it but despite the small fact that he isn't at all interested or can't reciprocate, ALL of his girlfriends and I are in luuuv with him.

...and yes, I am fully aware I used a "u" in Luuv, but my lapse in grammar judgment should illustrate the point perfectly.

Seriously. He is amazing.

A while back, embarrassingly, in JUNE he performed at Joe's Pub in NYC to a packed house. He sang, made jokes and was fabulous in a 3-piece suit. No one could have been more so. I think I can safely speak for Moe, Nate and Roy when I say that we were blown away by his talent and awfully proud to be there.

I am writing this so late mostly because I haven't gotten a chance to do a proper "ode" to his royal lovelyness.

...and oh is it lovely...

Despite all the flattery, truly, it is really wonderful to have such a good friend, a steadfast source of advice, laughter and support. I only hope I can provide the same.

I mean, really...the guy laughs at my jokes, ALMOST every time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like this guy should be more famous than Mikey Bubbles.