Monday, August 13, 2007

don't take this the wrong way...

(photo by RowdyReptile on flickr)
...but you're not as earth-friendly as you think you are.
This past weekend I read a piece in the New York Times (click here) about water bottles and how wasteful it is to be buying plastic water bottles instead of using a more eco-friendly container. It changed my whole perspective on shit, which sometimes happens when reading the NYT. I say sometimes, because generally speaking the weekend edition is really the only part of that paper with which I wouldn't consider lining a bird cage.

Anyways, take a look at the NALGENE site and do your part. Buy a BRITA and save the planet a bit, eh?
I mean, how many of you recycle those smart water bottles you spring 3$ for? yeah, that's what i thought.

No comments: