Friday, August 24, 2007

"I could have danced all night, and still have begged for more..."

(this is my parents' dog, Sophie showing all of you how I feel today)

Tate and Shawna had a party last night, to which I invited a few of my friends. It was AMAZING. We literally danced all night, some of us with sunglasses on (Tate), some of us with shirts dripping in sweat (me), some of us with a ponytail comb-over (mystery guest).

There was a roving drink cart with 2 levels—brought the rad factor to level 12, if you ask me.

And everyone had a blast and thanks to Shawna’s “agent orange” mystery punch, we were all more carefree than usual.

A big thanks goes out to Jennifer and Heather, who braved the throngs of strangers and piles of CARAMEL COVERED M&M and popcorn-infused Chex Mix to be there with me. A giant smooch goes to Fred for once again brining models and a huge smile on my face.

So much fun, seriously.

If I had remembered to take my camera out of my bag, you would have seen a photo of Tate dancing. Even in the cold light of morning, it’s hypnotizing.

Shawna, you’re one lucky girl.

No comments: