Tuesday, August 7, 2007

(this is my parents' dog, "Ben" he may be warmer in this picture than I am)

So, as I’m sure you know it’s about 500 degrees outside. But for some reason it’s like the tundra in my office. I sit at my desk with a sweatshirt and goose bumps the size of the Himalayas running up and down each arm. I haven’t had feeling in my toes since about 8:30 this morning and the only way to warm up is to grab a scalding hot coffee from the vending machine. But by the time I get to my desk, the arctic winds in my office have chilled it to an undrinkable room temperature.

Why does it have to be so extreme? Surely the thermostat has a range, not simply “sweat ‘em out to freeze ‘em solid.”

Just making an observation here.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Top website, I hadn't come across semilyo.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Carry on the excellent work!