Friday, August 10, 2007

hippie shampoo

Sometimes people need to take time to think. Last night I had drinks and tasti-d with my dear friend, Mo. She gave me some stinky hippie shampoo that actually worked. Literally the stuff smells like hippie armpit.
But I digress.


As I sat and listened to her story I realized how sometimes, the most terrific people don’t realize that they’re so and it takes a shake up to make them see that their brand of kick ass doesn’t really exist everywhere.

Sometimes we take strength for granted. Mo has been through a lot this year; not to mention she literally got hit by a car. To see her really taking charge of what’s on her plate with a smile and a positive attitude is nothing short of extraordinary and inspiring.

Life is short and you just gotta get right back up.

Just like when you’re walking on the sidewalk and trip over absolutely nothing and pretend that nothing happened.…“What me? Naw, I totally didn’t just trip.”

Just keep walking forward.

No comments: