Thursday, November 29, 2007

Table for two


Roy surprised me last night with a fabulous dinner.

I ended up waiting for him at the wrong bar and when I finally found him I was a little tipsy and kinda agro.

He giggled and presented me with a present, took my hand and walked me to the correct location.

He had put a plan into action where we would have drinks and then go to dinner.

It was an amazing place. The French Culinary Institutes's restaurant, 'L'ecole.'

The dinner was great, of course.

But for me, the queen of all sappy shmuckettes, was that it was like a first date. Ok, maybe a 4th or 5th, but we were giggling, laughing and sharing our entrees.

This is a good man. This is a thoughtful, patient man. He took a grumptastic girl and made her smile. Most of all, he made me remember how lucky I am.


...he's pretty lucky too. ;)

No comments: