Thursday, November 1, 2007

by hook or by cook

There are a select few actors/celebs that I happen to find very interesting. Anthony Bourdain is one of them.

He has been in the cooking field for over 20 years, but shot to fame with his book Kitchen Confidential which lifted the rock (so to speak) on the culinary industry and exposed hidden infestations.

I've read most of his books and find them entertaining and smart. Most recently he's been blogging (click here) and my affection for him has grown exponentially.

I scavenge for tidbits he's written and am rarely disappointed when I read what he's got to say.

He is like the Lou Reed of cooking. Cool, confident, funny and not afraid to tell you exactly what's on his mind.

(he's also not too bad on the eyes)

Here is a clip of a video Time magazine did with AB.
You may not like it as much as I did, but hey...you know what?! THIS. IS. MY. BLOG.


No comments: