Tuesday, November 20, 2007

La Vie en Rize

(taken with Maureen's iFRIGGINPhone)

Yes, yes, I am well aware that that is NOT the right spelling.

It's a PUN PEOPLE.

Ok, starting off on wrong foot....I digress.

So Monday night, last night, I had the wonderful good fortune to share a ladies' night with my dear friend Maureen (aka B*tch just got a iPhone--I Kidddddd, I kiddddddd)

Anyway, we went for pedicures and headed to our usual spot for drinks and apps. Life is pretty sweet and we are both really lucky to have had this night to chat. I teased her about some monitor she had to wear for 24 hours that DIED on her. She teased me for making the pedicure people crazy last time we went as I was OBSESSED with having a skull and cross bones painted on my big toes.

We ate toasted cheeses and soaked crusty bread in tomato sauce, devoured olives and some pasta dish I would probably sell an egg for...and because we're women we also found things to complain about, even in our blessed lives we were able to squeeze in a few things that make us miserable.

It was, as always a pleasure to share time with Moe. A pleasure that was only compounded by the fact that we drank more than a couple of these drinks..."La vie en Rize" no idea what was in them besides some champagne, but a delicate rose petal floated on top and that was enough to make it perfect for girls' night.

No comments: