Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"Come, you spirits, That tend on mortal thoughts, unsex me here, And fill me from the crown to the toe top-full Of direst cruelty!" (MACBETH, 1, 5)



Here’s the thing. She won 3 states. 3 big states.

BUT ONLY DEMOCRATS WERE VOTING.

In the face of having her as president or McCain, uuuuhhh, who do you think people will choose?

She is now saying that perhaps she’ll put Obama on her ticket if/when she wins.

(I just threw up a little in my mouth typing that)

Does that not tell you EVERYTHING people? She will do WHATEVER it takes to win?! She will make you think you might get Obama after all, since she’s certain she’s just squeaking by.

Whatever your predisposition, please watch this video. It is very powerful and important to pass on.

(click here)

5 comments:

Megan said...

now really - why use that picture? why the Lady Macbeth reference? it's just dramatic and sort of silly. this is what i mean...

sarah emily said...

because I think she's EVIL.

Marcus said...

Thanks for the link to the Obama video. I've never heard of Larry Lessig and he sounded like a woman, but the video was very good.

Anonymous said...

interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.