Friday, March 14, 2008

Baby you can drive my car...


Saw my lovely Maureen last night. We had our usual (although lately, not so usual) Thursday night date. Mani/Pedis followed by drinks and tapas at Le Zie Trattoria in my old hood.

We had our favorite drinks some dinnerish veggie food and literally laughed our heads off. Maybe it was the hair malfunction, maybe it was the bartender, can't be sure.

Probably was the hair malfunction. (It was good, so good that I think I managed to get 4 or 5 photos of it, but I promised not to post them....but they were FOXY)

I hadn’t really seen her in a few weeks and it was like an afternoon in the sun. She’s such a wonderful friend and such a riot, that soon, we were making such a scene that people were starting to stare .



Once we left I conned Moe in to walking me to the subway and we came across this dude with a FULL OFFICE in his car. There were plants, flat screen monitors, a fax machine (which he was using), coffee mugs, etc. He was wearing a button-down shirt and a tie and I have to tell you, of all the things I’ve seen in this city (and even at the Whitney last weekend) this was one of the coolest.

It was so weird to see this. The guy seemed totally oblivious to the people starting to gather and was faxing, typing and going about his business.

Kinda awesome, if you think about it. There are some pretty creative people out there.

Great night, Thanks M.

No comments: