Thursday, September 20, 2007

and the cuteness continues

Puppies, baby horses, adorable children and fried food.

How, you may ask, could it get any better?
Let me break it down for you:

1. the puppy, he was tiny and squirmy like a freshly caught trout. (see above picture, was unable to get him to actually sit still and pose for a picture...this is the best I could do until he literally fell dead asleep.)

2. the baby horses outnumbered the people there. cuteness was exponential.

3. the girls, Noa and Inbal were charming and sweet--oh and did I mention they gave me CANDY?

4. fried food was had by all, the recipe for which, I've memorized.

5. I got to sing theme song from "Saved By the Bell" with Noa, which I feel not only impressed her but may have slightly scarred her for life.




this is a video of Boaz training* one of the new horses in his ring. Below are some more pictures from last night.

WARNING!!! ACHTUNG!!!!
(the cuteness may melt your screen, may not BSFW)



*just for all of you PETA freak shows out there, he's NOT hitting the horse, he's cracking the crop behind him and the making of that noise is enough to propel the horse forward. Just an FYI

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're having a great time, but did you know Clooney and Pitt are filming in the nabe right now? Oh, well. More for the other BH ladies. But I'll be there to catch them when they swoon thusly.
Mazeltov!

Aaron Joseph said...

I love you bear, I'm so happy that you're having a good time!!!!. Was that you speaking hebrew in the video with Arad? If so you sound amazing, and you're accent is getting better. I'm getting settled into school and things are going pretty good for me. I got approached to do a cooking show which should be interesting, I haven't signed anything yet so don't worry. :) I'll be studying all weekend and fasting of course. I love you so much bear, and could you add my new site to your blog roll? You're my inspiration.

Your אח,

אהרון