Sunday, December 9, 2007

Festival of might


We went to CT to see my family for Chanukah. It was very nice. My brother the chef, made latkes (love him, mine were just as good...take that Le Cirque!)

Everyone loved their gifts (especially my 93 year old Nana and the silk leopard pjs we got her)

But once again getting to the train station seemed more than I could handle. Not sure why, or what it is that causes the anxiety. When I am on the way to the train, airport, etc...I lose my mind.

It's like I am watching myself freak out over the potential lateness (or actually lateness as the case may be) and I become like this little general. Mostly barking orders that make very little sense.

Hat's off to Roy who is slowly diffusing both the grenades being thrown at him and the tiny terror who's tossing them his way.

No comments: