Monday, October 8, 2007

long time passing...

Wow. So it’s been quite a while since I’ve sat down and posted much of anything. You guys still there?

Nothing of great substance has happened, but life is very good. It's already the 2nd week in October, which is frightening, in the last half year of my twenties....*sigh*, am on the hunt for the perfect fall coat/wardrobe, and I'm beginning to enjoy working out---what? that's craziness! hold the phone, tell me more!

(image from flickr)
Alrighty then...Roy returned from Israel and we spent a much needed week together before he had to head back to the office. We caught up on our various adventures and misadventures since he left in July and even planned some together. There was a lot of amazing cooking involved, brunches and dinners shared with friends, movies watched, walks taken and music enjoyed. It was a sweet reminder of how important it is to take time to stop and enjoy life, put things into perspective and not forget to exhale.


Got to know my colleagues from the Europe office through meetings, drinks and random joke-telling. They’re pretty funny…not as funny as I am, naturally, but they have time till I see them again to improve. Practice makes perfect. Basically, work is good.

My Red Sox *sigh* haven’t fallen flat on their faces yet and it’s OCTOBER. HA! That’s right, it’s OCTOBER. The Yankees are playing like the Sox usually do and it’s exhilarating.

Purchased a stunning hot pepper plant and Mint plant this weekend to add to the growing menagerie of Jasmine, Fig, et al literally growing in the living room.

OH. I. ALMOST. FORGOT.

Roy made the most delicious oatmeal this weekend and this morning, and hopefully ALL WINTER LONG…I will post about it tomorrow when I’ve uploaded the images. I don’t know everything that’s in it, but wow…there’s Cardamom, Dates, Walnuts, hmmm, Raisins? Anyway, more tomorrow.

No comments: