Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Snot funny, snot funny at all.

*self-portrait

I got sick this weekend. This weekend when Roy and I went to Boston to visit Erez, Hila and Lida.

I got sick.

A little back story here for you, I've inherited the worlds' worst sinuses from the worlds' greatest mother.

Sunday night, when I should have been out watching THE game or in the hot tub on the roof of our AMAZING B&B...I was and am STILL a congested mess.

Let me set the scene:

  • It feels like my ears need to pop, but I can't pop them.
  • My sinuses under the tops of my cheeks feels like someone is pushing on them, someone who might be a hippopotamus.
  • My nose is full and won't be blown, just won't give it up.
  • I cannot, under any circumstance, stop sneezing.
  • Because of the above mentioned sneezing, my throat is RAW.
So it's a pretty attractive visual. I've been surrounded by balled up Kleenex in 3 states in 3 days. I am grumbling under my breath, not brushing my hair, and am drinking more tea than Roy.

Ugggghhh, make it stop!

*this is what I feel like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well you think it's a sinus infection... but it's snot.
:) finally, an entry! hurrah! but jesus, oster, can you write something less morose next time????