Friday, July 18, 2008

First day with the new legs


I've fallen AGAIN down the escalator at High Street Station.

You may or may not remember that I’ve already done this. In fact, it was almost a year to the day that I did this.

Roy is currently in Guatemala at lake Atitlan (apparently the most beautiful place on earth. *sigh). Much like last summer when he was traveling, I’ve fallen into a schedule that is fast-paced and, distracted by my itinerary, I.FALL.DOWN.ALOT.



I am not sure what this means, or if it in fact, means anything. But it’s fucking annoying.


This morning was much scarier than last summer. I actually tumbled down the stairs. I have the stripes (or teethmarks) to prove it.

I’m safely bandaged up now, cleaned and ready for more adventures. Perhaps I’ll take the stairs this time.

No comments: