Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby cheesecake

My son loves cheese, LOVES it.
So for dessert the other night, I made him a little something sweet. Baby cheesecake!!!!!

I was watching Dr. Oz and he had mentioned that cottage cheese had a TON of sodium in it so I tried some ricotta from Trader Joe's.


(made this great cheesecake and forgot to take a picture, sorry!)


Baby Cheesecake
2 tablespoons ricotta cheese (I used full fat)
1 Graham cracker, crumbled
1 tablespoon rehydrated, no sulfur blueberries

Stir and smush the cheese and graham crackers. Chop the blueberries (side note: I will use fresh blueberries when they're in season, but now the only options are from Chile or Mexico and have a ton of pesticides. Dried, sulfur-free from Sahadi's is the best option. I just rehydrated them) and stir into cheese and cracker crumble.

Delish...

Did you try it? What did you think?


No comments: