Sunday, April 27, 2008

Dirty Thirty


My lovely friend Anne had her 30th birthday on Thursday in CT. I trained it after work (yes, to train I a verb) to the good ‘ole 06830, and then to Rowayton to dine in high style with the ladies.

We were a tad late due to unavoidable traffic and lack of a GPS, but we made it and celebrated the glory that is Anne.

There was one weird thing though. AMF ordered her lobster without the shell (see below) and it looked less appetizing than I had imagined. It was like looking at chum before you go fishing, this sad wimpy pile of lobster meat, assembled on the plate to look like the majestic (ok, that was a stretch) creature it had once been.



It tasted good, but since have the work was taken away with the shell, it didn’t seem as satisfying. Also…please note: there is a LOT of meat in the legs and the tail, not to mention the TAMALE inside the top of the body.

Seemed kinda sad that no one needs to open their own lobsters anymore. Maybe they can take my dinner and chew it for me first, that way I don’t need to do anything other then pay.

Wonderful time was had by all, happy to have been there. Welcome to the club lovely…xoxo Gossip Girl (just kidding)

No comments: